US: Bacardi readies Grey Goose for Cyber Monday limited edition kit
Bacardi launches the limited edition Grey Goose Martini packs in the US next week
Bacardi has teamed up with French crystal producer Baccarat to launch a limited edition Martini set for its Grey Goose vodka brand in the US next week.
The pack, limited to 25 units, will be available from the Gilt City website from Monday (2 December) to 9 December, the company said late yesterday (26 November). A retail price of US$475 has been set for the packs.
The kit comes in a stainless steel case and includes two Baccarat Vega martini glasses, two Grey Goose olive picks, one Cocktail Kingdom Hoffman bar spoon, one Cocktail Kingdom Leopold jigger, one Cocktail Kingdom AG Hawthorne strainer and one stainless steel mixing cup.
Monday next week is known in the US as 'Cyber Monday', a busy day for online shopping. 'Black Friday', which this year lands on 29 November, is the day after Thanksgiving and is targeted as a busy shopping day on high streets and in malls in the US.
To read an exclusive interview with Bacardi's CEO, Ed Shirley, in which he discusses Grey Goose, click here.
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
Bacardi is set to release a super-premium extension of its namesake white rum brand that has been designed for sipping....
For a category that sells around 146.4m cases annually, it may seem unusual to characterise Rum as a relatively unexploited opportunity. Indeed it is already a diverse and eclectic category with a wid...
Alcoholic Drinks in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to ...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018