US: Bacardi plans 'Discerning' Grey Goose campaign
Bacardi has lined up its first promotional campaign for Grey Goose vodka in the US.
The company said today (29 August) that the advertising push, which will coincide with the US Open Tennis Championships for which the brand is promotional partner, will be its first since it bought Grey Goose three years ago.
The 'Discerning Taste' advertising campaign will appear in target outlets such as the Golf Channel, ESPN, and HD Networks and in print outlets such as BlackBook, Departures, GQ, Golf Digest, Travel + Leisure, Vanity Fair and Wine Spectator, said the company.
Grey Goose Vodka VP and group director Monsell Darville said: "By distinguishing the mark of the Grey Goose as representative of the most discerning taste, we expect to further increase the impetus behind this icon."
Premium and super-premium brands have been important drivers in the growing vodka category for some time but among the key trends forecast in a recent report on the vodka market from just-drinks is th...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Anheuser-Busch and Miller Brewing have been hit with subpoenas in the US over their sales and marketing of their caffeinated alcoholic drinks brands....
Vin & Sprit has completed the clearance of one of its Swedish facilities, with its Cognac production moving to Cognac, France....
Global Brands, the UK drinks group which markets the VK Vodka Kick brand, has launched a ready-to-drink (RTD) Mojito cocktail....
Diageo is launching a music-themed campaign for its market-leading vodka brand, Smirnoff, in the US....
Fortune Brands is the favourite of four remaining candidates to buy state-owned Vin & Sprit, according to sources in Stockholm....
Vin & Sprit has announced a collaboration with Grammy-winning rap star Kanye West for its vodka brand Absolut in the US....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits