US: Bacardi on hunt for new CEO - reports
Bacardi is on the look out for a new CEO, according to the Miami Herald. The drinks group is planning to split current CEO and chairman Ruben Rodriguez's role with him holding on to the chair, sources were reported as saying. The new appointment would take on the role of chief executive and president, with responsibility for overseeing the daily operation of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Monster gets the Better of Coca-Cola Co
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite