UK: Bacardi names travel retail marketing chief
Bacardi Global Brands has made Gary Chau its new travel retail marketing director.
Chau, previously Bacardi's global brand manager for Bombay Sapphire gin, will report to Bacardi Global Brands managing director Maurice Doyle.
Chau will be based at Bacardi's UK office in Weybridge from 1 July. He will be assisted by marketing manager Charlotte Horn, brand manager Parmjeet Bahia, business development manager Gordon Buchanan and Paris-based marketing manager Valerie Choung.
"The Bacardi range are all definitive brands for international travellers. I look forward to continued growth and innovation in the travel-retail sector through new initiatives and programming," Chau said.
The announcement that Rémy Cointreau has today (23 November) served notice on its position in global distribution network Maxxium Worldwide is a little puzzling. If we take the announcement at face va...
Russia is set to become a key export market for Tequila producers, according to the company leading the booming super-premium Tequila segment in the US....
The Patrón Spirits Company, best known for its namesake premium Tequila, looks set to move into the wider white spirits category with the acquisition of a vodka and a gin brand....
Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands has appointed a new director of UK external affairs....
US drinks importer Admiral Imports has launched Canadian-produced Iceberg Gin in the US....
The European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD), the industry-sponsored social aspects organisation, has been forced to postpone plans to set out specific guidelines on sponsorship after the member...
A New Zealand businessman has bought a stake in juice company Charlie's....
Italian drinks company Gruppo Campari has reported a slight increase in profit before tax as lower margins offset high revenue growth attributed to recent acquisitions and new distribution deals in th...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research