UK: Bacardi Martini targets "stylish" ladies with Martini Bianco push
Martini Bianco gets a UK on-trade push
Bacardi Martini has lined up a GBP2m (US$3.1m) push for the Martini Bianco variant in the UK, centred around a suggested serve in the country's on-trade.
The sales, marketing and distribution joint venture said late last week that it will target the post-work, “playful” consumption session between 1700 and 2000 with the campaign. The serve, known as Martini Royale, comprises 7cl of Martini Bianco and 7cl of Prosecco, served over ice with a squeeze of lime and a sprig of mint.
The serve forms the main prong of a marketing campaign that has been designed to appeal to 20- to 30-year old “stylish” females. The activity will include sampling in selected on-trade accounts, a media partnership with ES magazine and digital and print advertising.
The Martini Royale has an RSP of GBP4.50 per serving.
The Martini stable includes Martini Bianco, Rosato, Rosso, Extra Dry, Asti, Prosecco, Rosé and Brut.
This month, Ian Buxton takes a look at an idea that, should it come to fruition, will send shockwaves through the Scotch whisky industry. In Scotland, he notes, there seems to be water, water everywhe...
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- DS Services lines up ex-Pernod Ricard exec as COO