UK: Bacardi Martini switches MD
Bacardi Martini has a new managing director
The UK & Ireland division of Bacardi has confirmed a change of managing director.
Bacardi Martini said earlier this week that Rich Andrews will assume the position from 1 July. He replaces Julious Grant, who is leaving the company to return to his native US.
Andrews, who is the interim regional president of Bacardi Latin America and the executive sponsor of global corporate communications, will also become a member of the European Leadership Team under the direction of Stefan Bomhard, regional president for Bacardi Europe.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages