UK: Bacardi Martini switches MD
Bacardi Martini has a new managing director
The UK & Ireland division of Bacardi has confirmed a change of managing director.
Bacardi Martini said earlier this week that Rich Andrews will assume the position from 1 July. He replaces Julious Grant, who is leaving the company to return to his native US.
Andrews, who is the interim regional president of Bacardi Latin America and the executive sponsor of global corporate communications, will also become a member of the European Leadership Team under the direction of Stefan Bomhard, regional president for Bacardi Europe.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets