USA: Bacardi-Martini streamlines trade marketing
Bacardi-Martini Ltd is to merge its on and off-trade marketing departments in a bid to optimise its consistency of brand messages across trade sectors. In a statement, the company said that central to the restructure is the promotion of two key executives, Bruce Ray and Jeremy Paris Jones. Ray is now director of trade marketing with responsibility across both sectors and Paris Jones is now purchasing controller.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- AB InBev launches Budweiser Uber tie-up in UK