UK: Bacardi-Martini introduces Cazadores Blanco to UK on-trade
Bacardi-Martini UK has introduced Cazadores Blanco Tequila to the UK on-trade.
The launch of Cazadores Blanco comes after the successful introduction of its Reposado and Añejo varieties to the UK on-trade in May last year, the company said late last week, and will complete the launch of the entire Cazadores range.
Sophie Bowers, marketing controller for Cazadores, said: "The growing groundswell in the UK towards premium Tequila makes this a really exciting time to introduce Cazadores Blanco to the UK on-trade.
"Following on from this successful launch of Cazadores Añejo and Reposado, the final addition will complete the Cazadores trio range."
Cazadores Blanco will be available through premium wholesalers from mid-October.
New guidelines have just been introduced by the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD) regarding online media. However, while the guidelines enhance the self-regulatory framework of the spirit...
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Pernod Ricard has said it is "disappointed" by this weeks ruling against its Havana Club joint venture partner in the US, and warned that it will "aggressively prevent any unauthorised use" of the Hav...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to launch a mulitmillion dollar advertising campaign for the Tequlia brand Hornitos....
Altamar Brands is to release a Tequila Ocho 2009 vintage in the US in time for the Mexican holiday Cinco de Mayo....
The US District Court has dismissed a lawsuit by the Cuban co-owners of Havana Club International claiming the country acted illegally in terminating its US trademark rights for the namesake rum brand...
Constellation Brands has completed the sale of its "value" spirits business to Sazerac Co for a total of US$334m....
Whyte & Mackay has appointed a new CEO. The Scotch whisky firm, which was bought by India's UB Group in 2007, said today (24 March) that John Beard started in the new position yesterday, replacing Ash...
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report