UK: Bacardi makes travel retail appointments
Bacardi has strengthened its travel retail operations with the appointment of two executives.
The spirits giant has named Jean-David Costerg as regional sales manager for Asia-Pacific and appointed Andrew Notcutt as senior brand manager.
Costerg has worked at Bacardi since 1996, most recently as the duty-free and travel retail area manager for France. Notcutt joins Bacardi from LVMH where he was the UK brand manager for Veuve Clicquot.
Bacardi's travel retail division was established as a stand alone business unit in January this year.
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
Bacardi has been engaged in a legal battle with Pernod Ricard over the rights to the Havana Club trademark for years. But Patience Gould believes the US-based spirits giant is shooting itself in the f...
V&S Group's move into the local Chinese spirits market via a joint venture with Sichuan company JianNanChun offers the Swedish company access to the growing premium sector of a massive spirits industr...
Bacardi-Martini is revamping its Martini vermouth and adding to its portfolio in the UK....
Fortune Brands appears to be upping its profile in the impending race to acquire Sweden's Vin & Sprit....
Bacardi has launched Eristoff vodka in India and plans further investment in the country, according to local reports....
Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands (BBFB) is launching the premium Tequila brand Cazadores in the UK on-trade this month....
Spirits giant Bacardi has announced the death of the executive president of its Mexican subsidiary. Manuel Rubiralta Diaz, 63, died unexpectedly yesterday (21 May) in Bermuda....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)