ESTONIA: Bacardi looking at Estonian vodka for US launch - reports
Bacardi is "seriously interested" in vodka-making in Estonia according to quotes by Signe Ratso, deputy chancellor of the Estonian Economic Affairs Ministry, in the Estonian press today. Ratso, who is reported to have met with representatives of Bacardi on Monday, said that Bacardi is interested in the production of quality vodka and is going to create its own brand for that purpose.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down