BERMUDA: Bacardi Limited Announces Retirement of Chairman of the Board
Bacardi Limited the owner of world famous brands such as Bacardi rum, Dewar's Scotch whisky, Bombay gin, Martini vermouth, Breezers and other spirits announced that at the Annual Shareholders meeting held in Bermuda on June 28, 2000, Mr. Manuel Jorge Cutillas, Chairman of the Board informed the shareholders of his wishes to retire as Chairman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"