BERMUDA: Bacardi Limited Announces Retirement of Chairman of the Board
Bacardi Limited the owner of world famous brands such as Bacardi rum, Dewar's Scotch whisky, Bombay gin, Martini vermouth, Breezers and other spirits announced that at the Annual Shareholders meeting held in Bermuda on June 28, 2000, Mr. Manuel Jorge Cutillas, Chairman of the Board informed the shareholders of his wishes to retire as Chairman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m