US: Bacardi launches Seven Tiki spiced rum
The US arm of Bacardi has released Seven Tiki, a spiced rum, in two states of the US.
Bacardi USA announced the launch of Seven Tiki in California and Florida earlier this week.
"Seven Tiki is a premium alternative to common, mass-produced spiced rums," said Brian LePorin, senior brand manager. "Spiced rum consumers who want to elevate and enhance their cocktails will find Seven Tiki Spiced Rum exceptional."
The 35% abv spiced rum is made in Fiji, and retails at US$19.99 per 750ml bottle.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team