US: Bacardi launches RTD mojito cocktail
Bacardi has launched a RTD mojito cocktail in the US, made with its namesake rum brand.
The spirits and wine producer's US arm said yesterday (24 March) that the 15% abv Bacardi Classic Cocktail Mojito will be rolled out in 1.75-litre bottles, followed by a 750ml size.
Bacardi traditional rums brand director, Joe Metevier, said: "The Bacardi Classic Cocktail Mojito delivers real mojito taste in an RTD package. It reinforces our position as the leader in mojito cocktails through executions in all major adult beverage categories including the Original Bacardi Mojito featuring Bacardi Superior Rum now our pre-mixed, RTD option The Bacardi Classic Cocktail Mojito."
The Bacardi Classic Cocktail Mojito will retail at US$19.99 and upwards for a 1.75-litre, with a 750ml-sized version following in due course, the company added.
Diageo appears to be making light of the economic downturn, turning in highly respectable year-end figures late last month, but some brands performed better than others. In the second part of this spe...
Amidst the doom and despond of the economic downturn, Diageo demonstrated its power and resilience by turning in full-year sales and profit growth. In the first of a special, two-part just-drinks inte...
It's been a tough week for global distributor Maxxium, whose future now hangs in the balance following deals to secure the departures of Pernod Ricard and Rémy Cointreau last week....
Vodka is the drink of the moment in the Dominican Republic, growing 50% in 2007 according to recent research from the IWSR....
Vodka is soon to take over from Scotch whisky as the most consumed spirit in the UK. But Chris Losh sees its success as a triumph of marketing over substance, and wonders whether consumer interest can...
In its elegant decanter, Patrón is a symbol of the maturing Tequila market. Its traditional 'shooter and slammer' image is long gone and in its place is a much more sophisticated drink now sipped by s...
Diageo has lined up the rollout of a limited edition variant from its Bundaberg stable in Australia....
Pernod Ricard has consolidated its distribution footprint in Israel....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends