US: Bacardi launches raspberry mojito RTD
Bacardi US has expanded its ready-to-drink portfolio with the inclusion of a Classic Cocktail Raspberry Mojito.
In a ready-to-serve package, the cocktail is made using Bacardi Superior Rum and natural lime, mint and raspberry flavours, the company said this week.
"Expanding on the success of the Bacardi Classic Cocktail Mojito RTD introduced last year, the new raspberry flavoured variety is the perfect addition to the brand's ready-to-drink portfolio," said Gordon Chisholm, brand director, Bacardi Flavoured Rums.
"After the original mint and lime mojito, the raspberry mojito is one of the most popular mojitos requested at bars and nightclubs, so offering a convenient, ready-to-serve raspberry mojito for home entertaining was a natural extension for the brand."
The Bacardi Classic Cocktail Raspberry Mojito package features a translucent bottle and a "sleek" design, with 15% alcohol-by-volume (30 proof). It is available in a 750ml size as well as a 1.75l with a suggested retail price of US$12.99 and $19.99.
The spirits industry, like other industries, has been hit by the current global economic crisis. Euromonitor International's latest global briefing, 'Global Opportunities for Leading Spirits Players d...
The decision by Pernod Ricard to rejoin the Century Council in the US followed the departure of both Brown-Forman and Jim Beam from NASCAR motor racing sponsorship. As Pernod Ricard's decision to leav...
The second conference on alcohol-related harm convened by the Swedish Presidency of the EU included a large representation of NGOs opposed to self-regulation as a way of tackling alcohol-related harm....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Bacardi has extended its social responsibility partnership with former motor racing champion Michael Schumacher....
Central European Distribution Corporation has posted a huge leap in profits for its third quarter....
Scottish & Newcastle UK has developed a pint glass carrying alcohol unit information for its Foster's lager brand....
Innis & Gunn's Oak Aged Beer Gift Pack...
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- A Keeper of the Quaich writes - Editor's Viewpoint
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends