GLOBAL: Bacardi launches limited Bombay Sapphire decanter
Click through to see the new Bombay Sapphire decanter
Bacardi-owned gin brand Bombay Sapphire has launched another crystal decanter tie-up with the world's oldest jewellery house, Garrard.
The company said late last week that a limited edition crystal bottle and stopper will be released in the run-up to Christmas, to “celebrate the 250th anniversary of the secret recipe on which Bombay Sapphire gin is based”. A total of 350 bottles will be released globally, retailing at around GBP1,250 each (US$2,000).
Each of the bottles has been hand-crafted in England by Garrard, and will include a crystal crown-shaped stopper. Each decanter will also be packaged in a specially designed gift box.
Garrard was the crown jeweller to Queen Victoria.
Back in 2008, Bacardi teamed up with Garrard to produce Bombay Sapphire Revelation, a five-bottle limited offering with each decanter retailing for $20,000.
The second part of March's management briefing sees Ben Cooper spread his net further afield, and consider the corporate social responsibility approach within the European Union....
Bacardi has started a television and cinema advertising campaign in the UK for its namesake rum brand....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report