GLOBAL: Bacardi launches limited Bombay Sapphire decanter
Click through to see the new Bombay Sapphire decanter
Bacardi-owned gin brand Bombay Sapphire has launched another crystal decanter tie-up with the world's oldest jewellery house, Garrard.
The company said late last week that a limited edition crystal bottle and stopper will be released in the run-up to Christmas, to “celebrate the 250th anniversary of the secret recipe on which Bombay Sapphire gin is based”. A total of 350 bottles will be released globally, retailing at around GBP1,250 each (US$2,000).
Each of the bottles has been hand-crafted in England by Garrard, and will include a crystal crown-shaped stopper. Each decanter will also be packaged in a specially designed gift box.
Garrard was the crown jeweller to Queen Victoria.
Back in 2008, Bacardi teamed up with Garrard to produce Bombay Sapphire Revelation, a five-bottle limited offering with each decanter retailing for $20,000.
The second part of March's management briefing sees Ben Cooper spread his net further afield, and consider the corporate social responsibility approach within the European Union....
Bacardi has started a television and cinema advertising campaign in the UK for its namesake rum brand....
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban