UK: Bacardi launches a new look Metz
The entire Metz range - Original, Still and Black - has been re-designed to standout in the fridge, generating greater consumer awareness around the fact that Metz is schnapps-based.
The word "schnapps" has been moved from the body of the bottle, leaving just the Metz logo against an inverted triangle, and now runs up the neck, so consumers can see the brand's key ingredient at a glance. The red lettering from the old packaging has been discarded and Original Metz has also been updated with a reformulated flavour.
Jeremy Paris-Jones, commercial development controller at Bacardi-Martini said: "As the UK's number one PPS manufacturer, we are committed to regular and meaningful support for our brands to ensure their continued success.
"In the buoyant, but highly competitive flavoured alcoholic beverages market we need to keep our brands top of mind and are therefore looking forward to unveiling significant marketing activity for Metz a little later this year," he added.
Companies: Bacardi Ltd
Flavoured vodkas have been a major success story in the US where they have prospered on the back of strong sector growth and premiumisation. With European markets also showing consistent growth and so...
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
As the US distillers' association, Discus, for the first time in its history publishes its annual report into spirits advertising, which includes complaints against its self-regulatory code, David Rob...
The board of directors of Bacardi Limited have completed the company's chairman succession plan by electing Facundo L. Bacardi chairman of the board effective immediately....
Spirits producer Bacardi has been ordered by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to comply with the Clean Water Act with regard to waste water discharges into the Atlantic Ocean from its dist...
Pernod Ricard is pushing the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) to release more info about one of its competitors, according to press reports....
Bacardi has announced a succession plan for the company's chairmanship....
Bacardi has unveiled the identity of its new CEO and president....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends