US: Bacardi gives Grey Goose TV push
Bacardi has released a television advert for its Grey Goose vodka brand in the US.
The advert, entitled 'Reunion', forms the centre of a summer campaign for Grey Goose, consisting of a media, digital and public relations campaign that “represents a doubling in marketing spend from the same time period last year”, Bacardi said yesterday (19 May).
The spot has been designed to encourage consumers in the US to Grey Goose's Facebook page, where they can find details about Grey Goose 'Summer Soiree' events and have the ability to view and share cocktail recipes, as well as get home-entertaining tips.
The ad, which can be viewed below, will run from this week in prime-time on national cable networks throughout the summer, although specific TV channels were not specified.
Financial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
Diageo and Pernod Ricard have dominated an inaugural list of the world's top performing spirits brands....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video