US: Bacardi gets set to open HQ in Florida
Bacardi USA has signed a lease for a new headquarters currently in construction in Florida.
Speaking today (8 May), the company said that the 15-storey building will be located in Coral Gables, Florida. The building is expected to be ready for occupancy by the end of 2008.
Bacardi USA president and CEO John Esposito said: "Bacardi USA will continue to grow with new brands to import and market - making it critical we have one state-of-the-art facility as soon as possible where we all can work together, allowing us to better serve our great brands, loyal consumers and shareholder."
Bacardi USA boasts a brand portfolio of spirits in the US including: Bacardi rum, Grey Goose vodka, Martini & Rossi vermouth and asti, Dewar's Scotch whisky, Bombay Sapphire gin and Cazadores blue agave Tequila.
Maxxium Worldwide has reported record sales in its mid year results....
Russian Standard Vodka is taking its vodka brands to Slovenia....
India is the largest market for Bacardi superior rum, and this success has motivated Bacardi-Martini India to launch Bacardi Apple in Mumbai, to be rolled out nationwide....
Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) has launched a new Glenmorangie single malt Scotch whisky range specifically targeted at India's growing affluent younger consumers....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has launched a new single malt Scotch whisky on the UK market....
Maxxium UK has teamed up with the comedy gig circuit in its latest campaign for the Scotch whisky brand Famous Grouse....
Bacardi has unveiled plans to launch its Grey Goose vodka brand in a limited edition Emporio Armani bottle in the UK, with sale proceeds going to charity....
Foster's Wine Estates has launched the first Australian-imported and 100% grape-based vodka to the US market....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites