RUSSIA: Bacardi fills Russia MD post
Bacardi faced some executive changes in November
Bacardi has appointed a former pharmaceutical marketing manager to head up its Russian unit.
Vitalius Paulus, who worked at Procter & Gamble for 18 years, replaces Dmitry Ivanov as MD for Bacardi Russia, Bacardi said today (9 April). Ivanov was promoted to senior global category director for rums in November.
Barcardi's Europe president, Stefan Bomhard, said: “Vitalius is a strong commercial leader with a focus on people and values. I am confident that he will continue to build on the great performance Dima and the Russian team have achieved to date, and will be an excellent contributor to our European team.”
Paulus has also worked in the UK and Switzerland, Bacardi said.
The Drinktec exhibition is taking place across all of this week in Munich. To coincide with the event, just-drinks' management briefing this month takes a look at the drinks packaging category. In thi...
Bacardi has launched the latest global push for its Dewar's Scotch whisky brand....
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts