RUSSIA: Bacardi fills Russia MD post
Bacardi faced some executive changes in November
Bacardi has appointed a former pharmaceutical marketing manager to head up its Russian unit.
Vitalius Paulus, who worked at Procter & Gamble for 18 years, replaces Dmitry Ivanov as MD for Bacardi Russia, Bacardi said today (9 April). Ivanov was promoted to senior global category director for rums in November.
Barcardi's Europe president, Stefan Bomhard, said: “Vitalius is a strong commercial leader with a focus on people and values. I am confident that he will continue to build on the great performance Dima and the Russian team have achieved to date, and will be an excellent contributor to our European team.”
Paulus has also worked in the UK and Switzerland, Bacardi said.
The Drinktec exhibition is taking place across all of this week in Munich. To coincide with the event, just-drinks' management briefing this month takes a look at the drinks packaging category. In thi...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report