RUSSIA: Bacardi fills Russia MD post
Bacardi faced some executive changes in November
Bacardi has appointed a former pharmaceutical marketing manager to head up its Russian unit.
Vitalius Paulus, who worked at Procter & Gamble for 18 years, replaces Dmitry Ivanov as MD for Bacardi Russia, Bacardi said today (9 April). Ivanov was promoted to senior global category director for rums in November.
Barcardi's Europe president, Stefan Bomhard, said: “Vitalius is a strong commercial leader with a focus on people and values. I am confident that he will continue to build on the great performance Dima and the Russian team have achieved to date, and will be an excellent contributor to our European team.”
Paulus has also worked in the UK and Switzerland, Bacardi said.
The Drinktec exhibition is taking place across all of this week in Munich. To coincide with the event, just-drinks' management briefing this month takes a look at the drinks packaging category. In thi...
Bacardi has launched the latest global push for its Dewar's Scotch whisky brand....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research