RUSSIA: Bacardi fills Russia MD post
Bacardi faced some executive changes in November
Bacardi has appointed a former pharmaceutical marketing manager to head up its Russian unit.
Vitalius Paulus, who worked at Procter & Gamble for 18 years, replaces Dmitry Ivanov as MD for Bacardi Russia, Bacardi said today (9 April). Ivanov was promoted to senior global category director for rums in November.
Barcardi's Europe president, Stefan Bomhard, said: “Vitalius is a strong commercial leader with a focus on people and values. I am confident that he will continue to build on the great performance Dima and the Russian team have achieved to date, and will be an excellent contributor to our European team.”
Paulus has also worked in the UK and Switzerland, Bacardi said.
The Drinktec exhibition is taking place across all of this week in Munich. To coincide with the event, just-drinks' management briefing this month takes a look at the drinks packaging category. In thi...
Bacardi has launched the latest global push for its Dewar's Scotch whisky brand....
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research