RUSSIA: Bacardi fills Russia MD post
Bacardi faced some executive changes in November
Bacardi has appointed a former pharmaceutical marketing manager to head up its Russian unit.
Vitalius Paulus, who worked at Procter & Gamble for 18 years, replaces Dmitry Ivanov as MD for Bacardi Russia, Bacardi said today (9 April). Ivanov was promoted to senior global category director for rums in November.
Barcardi's Europe president, Stefan Bomhard, said: “Vitalius is a strong commercial leader with a focus on people and values. I am confident that he will continue to build on the great performance Dima and the Russian team have achieved to date, and will be an excellent contributor to our European team.”
Paulus has also worked in the UK and Switzerland, Bacardi said.
The Drinktec exhibition is taking place across all of this week in Munich. To coincide with the event, just-drinks' management briefing this month takes a look at the drinks packaging category. In thi...
Bacardi has launched the latest global push for its Dewar's Scotch whisky brand....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research