US: Bacardi extends Disaronno distribution agreement
Since Bacardi first secured Disaronno distribution rights in 1998, the brand has grown significantly in the US.
"Bacardi USA is now in its tenth year importing Disaronno into the US and it's fitting we celebrate this anniversary by extending our partnership," said John Esposito, Bacardi USA president and CEO. "Through our continued investment, we look forward to growing this legendary brand yet further."
Bacardi USA has been a partner of the Illva Company for ten years.
Diageo appears to be making light of the economic downturn, turning in highly respectable year-end figures late last month, but some brands performed better than others. In the second part of this spe...
Vodka is the drink of the moment in the Dominican Republic, growing 50% in 2007 according to recent research from the IWSR....
In its elegant decanter, Patrón is a symbol of the maturing Tequila market. Its traditional 'shooter and slammer' image is long gone and in its place is a much more sophisticated drink now sipped by s...
Bacardi-Martini UK has introduced Cazadores Blanco Tequila to the UK on-trade....
Pernod Ricard has consolidated its distribution footprint in Israel....
The Bacardi Group has expanded its deal with the Y&R advertising agency to include Bacardi Flavors and Bacardi Gold Rum....
Bacardi has hailed the success of its latest promotional push in the UK on-trade....
Bacardi Global Brands has launched a wide-ranging review of its advertising strategy....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research