Bacardi continues fashion alignment in US
Bacardi VP fashion Akiko Maeda
Bacardi has aligned its Corzo Tequila brand with fashion in New York.
The company has partnered Dead Rabbit bartender Jillian Vose with designer Thaddeus O’Neil to create signature drinks. The move follows Bacardi's sponsorship of New York Fashion Week: Men’s, which saw the brand pair three New York bartenders with three emerging designers to create custom cocktails.
Bacardi VP of fashion Akiko Maeda said: “My focus is to introduce Bacardi to the adult fashion consumers.
“Just as important is content to be shared socially, so even those without these hard-to-get show invitations can participate. The key to our programme is the audience who is sitting outside the fashion world.”
Last month, Bacardi set its sights on the spirits market in China with the creation of the non-executive chairman for Greater China position.
Bacardi Limited (Bacardi) is a spirits company. It produces and markets recognized spirits and wines. The company’s product portfolio includes premium and super premium labels and brands of rum, vermo...
Bacardi has hired the director of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for its latest "multi-million dollar" global advertising campaign. ...
The world’s sixth largest spirits producer and 16th largest vintner, Bacardi faces significant challenges, including seeing its eponymous rum brand and core wine brand, Martini, both fall out of step ...
Bacardi & Co Ltd in S pirits and Wine (World)...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during March....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020