Product Launch - US: Bacardi Classic Cocktails Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri
Bacardi Classic Cocktails
Bacardi Classic Cocktails Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri
Category - Spirits, ready to pour, 15% abv
Available - From next month
Location - US, nationwide
Price - Suggested retail price of US$12.99 and $19.99 for 750ml and 1.75-litre respectively
The two ready to pour variants join the Mojito and Raspberry Mojito products in Bacardi's Classic Cocktail stable.
“Premium pre-mixed cocktails are growing in popularity, as more consumers shift their entertainment from bars to at-home during these challenging economic times,” the company said.
The Pina Colada has zero fat, while the Strawberry Daiquiri does not require any blending, as it was developed as an 'on the rocks' liquid.
The launch will be supported nationally with consumer and trade print advertising, digital, POS, sampling events and PR.
International spirits brands upped their dominance of the travel retail channel last, according to recent research....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Beam Suntory to invest US$1bn in Bourbon
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends