BERMUDA: Bacardi CFO confirms retirement plans
Bacardi has confirmed a change of CFO, its second in less than two years.
The company said today (6 July) that Jacques Croisetière will replace Ralph Morera in the position at the beginning of next month. Morera, 64, re-assumed the position of CFO in December 2007, when Graham Hetherington left the post after only eight months. Morera is set to retire.
"Under Ralph's leadership, Bacardi Limited strengthened its corporate and financial governance practices, oversaw the financial aspects of several successful brand transactions and expanded analyst and banking relationships," said Bacardi's chairman, Facundo Bacardi. "We thank Ralph for his dedication and commitment to the company and wish him all the best in his retirement."
Croisetière was most recently at Rohm and Haas where he served as the CFO for six years. In a career spanning 10 years with Rohm and Haas, he assumed positions including vice president and European region director and director of Ion Exchange Resins in Paris.
Jack Daniel's whiskey owner Brown-Forman lifted its full-year profits guidance on Tuesday (8 December), exceeding expectations and moving analysts to raise their fair value estimate on the firm. Miche...
Like the other sectors of our industry, the economy cast a shadow over the spirits category in 2009. The aftershocks of the downturn spread around the world, with Scotland appearing to be the epicentr...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Today, it's the Top Ten Most Read Interviews of 2009....
We all know that Diageo and Pernod Ricard have held all before them in the spirits sector for a number of years. But a new report from Rabobank has shed light on how they have done it, and what the re...
As the decade draws to a close and just-drinks reflects on its first ten years of publication, our editorial team picks the ten stories that defined the noughties for the drinks industry and shaped ou...
Bacardi Brown-Forman has unveiled a global print campaign for its Bombay Sapphire gin brand....
Bacardi has secured the distribution contract for Tia Maria in the US after signing a deal with the coffee liqueur brand's new owner, Illva Saronno....
Price pressure is growing more intense on the US spirits market, Brown-Forman has warned, despite posting a rise in half-year profits....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018