UK: Bacardi Brown-Forman rolls-out Southern Comfort campaign
The GBP2.5m (US$4.1m) campaign focuses on the brand's New Orleans heritage and will include nationwide sampling, outdoor advertising, consumer press activity, continuation of the ongoing Jazz FM radio partnership, consumer and trade advertising and limited edition gift packs in the off trade.
The company is also rolling-out a TV advertising campaign, it announced today (21 October), beginning next month.
Jamie Butler, Southern Comfort's brand manager, said: "We are really excited about our Christmas campaign this year and anticipate that it have a great impact on consumers and subsequently sales and profit opportunities for the on trade.
He added: "The unique content and bold sound and vision of the new advertising combined with the other elements of the Christmas campaign will appeal to … adult audiences about Southern Comfort."
Brown-Forman has lined up a packaging revamp for its Southern Comfort spirits brand....
Pernod Ricard has said it plans to appeal this week's Havana Club legal ruling against the firm in the US....
Bacardi has claimed a legal victory in its long-running row with Pernod Ricard over the Havana Club trademark in the US....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions