UK: Bacardi Brown-Forman pushes flavours
BBFG said that the lines have been "incredibly successful" in the UK market so far, selling over 100,000 bottles in the off-trade since April 2006. In addition, both flavours have been rolled out to the UK on-trade.
The UK will be the first market to break BBFB's campaign, called Bdelicious, when the posters appear on 5,300 outdoor poster sites nationwide.
The marketing campaign is due to begin this month and continue until Christmas.
Promotions for the Bacardi product have been running throughout the summer months across 20 cities in the UK, including sampling activity reaching a total of 350,000 consumers and a presence at the Bacardi B-live tents at music festivals.
BBFB marketing director Andrew Carter said: "We have already enjoyed a fantastic consumer response to the launch of the new Bacardi flavours since the April launch with interest being heavily driven by innovative sampling campaigns around the UK."
Sweden's Finance Ministry has confirmed that an official close to the planned privatisation of V&S Group has resigned....
Oeneo Closures USA has appointed a managing director....
Brown-Forman has announced that its vice chairman, general counsel and secretary Michael B. Crutcher is to retire....
Brown-Forman's board of directors has approved a cash distribution of approximately US$205m to shareholders....
Finnish state-owned beverage alcohol group Altia Corporation today (21 March) confirmed that it is eyeing the Nordic operations of Absolut vodka owner V&S Group....
Bacardi has appointed experienced duty-free executive Michael Coleman as its European travel retail director....
V&S Group is mulling whether to launch a television push behind flagship vodka Absolut in the UK....
Russian Standard Vodka has appointed a general director to oversee expansion both at home and abroad. Carlo Radicati will assume the position at the company, which is owned by Russian billionaire Rous...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends