UK: Bacardi Brown-Forman launches Jack Daniel's campaign
Adverts have been launched across a range of media, from television and cinemas to outdoor and print, Bacard Brown-Forman said today (3 December).
Outdoor advertising, launched in London and Glasgow, features a gift-wrapped bottle of Jack Daniel's and the tagline 'a gift receipt won't be necessary'. The 30-second television advert, shown below, will run until the end of December.
There will also be a mailing sent to over 140,000 consumers who are 'Friends of Jack', with a complimentary 2010 desktop calendar.
Louise Snowball, Jack Daniel's senior brand manager, said: "We anticipate that the campaign will have a great impact on consumers and subsequently sales and profit opportunities for both the on and off trade."
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020