UK: Bacardi Brown-Forman launches Jack Daniel's campaign
Adverts have been launched across a range of media, from television and cinemas to outdoor and print, Bacard Brown-Forman said today (3 December).
Outdoor advertising, launched in London and Glasgow, features a gift-wrapped bottle of Jack Daniel's and the tagline 'a gift receipt won't be necessary'. The 30-second television advert, shown below, will run until the end of December.
There will also be a mailing sent to over 140,000 consumers who are 'Friends of Jack', with a complimentary 2010 desktop calendar.
Louise Snowball, Jack Daniel's senior brand manager, said: "We anticipate that the campaign will have a great impact on consumers and subsequently sales and profit opportunities for both the on and off trade."
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends