UK: Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands unveils Southern Comfort variant
Southern Comfort Lemonade & Lime is available at Thresher, Sainsbury and Tesco, where it is on offer until 18 August at four cans for GBP5 (US$8.24).
Claire Westlake, area marketing manager for Southern Comfort at Brown-Forman Beverages Europe, said: "Southern Comfort Lemonade & Lime is created in response to growing consumer demand both for convenient, pre-mixed drinks and for Southern Comfort."
A single can has an RRP of GBP1.59 and a four-pack GBP5.99.
Jack Daniel's whiskey owner Brown-Forman lifted its full-year profits guidance on Tuesday (8 December), exceeding expectations and moving analysts to raise their fair value estimate on the firm. Miche...
Like the other sectors of our industry, the economy cast a shadow over the spirits category in 2009. The aftershocks of the downturn spread around the world, with Scotland appearing to be the epicentr...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Today, it's the Top Ten Most Read Interviews of 2009....
As the decade draws to a close and just-drinks reflects on its first ten years of publication, our editorial team picks the ten stories that defined the noughties for the drinks industry and shaped ou...
Bacardi Brown-Forman has unveiled a global print campaign for its Bombay Sapphire gin brand....
Diageo president for North America, Ivan Menezes, has said that consumer demand for spirits was lower than expected in November and the firm has cut its expectations for December....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Bacardi has secured the distribution contract for Tia Maria in the US after signing a deal with the coffee liqueur brand's new owner, Illva Saronno....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites