UK: Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands unveils Jack Daniel's and Cola
The 330ml cans have an abv of 6% (equivalent to a 50ml serve of Jack Daniel's) and are available to retailers in trays of 12 single cans and four packs.
Single cans have an RRP of GBP1.99 (US$3.30) and the four packs GBP7.29.
Susie Modhawadia, Jack Daniel's brand manager, said: "With consumer research demonstrating that over 40% of Jack Daniel's is consumed with cola, this new product is the perfect mix."
The packaging comprises of a black can with touches of red and white, the company said today (10 August).
Jack Daniel's whiskey owner Brown-Forman lifted its full-year profits guidance on Tuesday (8 December), exceeding expectations and moving analysts to raise their fair value estimate on the firm. Miche...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team