UK: Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands unveils Eristoff vodka brand refresh
Bacardi's Eristoff is getting a brand makeover in the UK
The upcoming push is part of a brand refresh that will use social media and samplings to target 18- to 24-year-olds, the company said. The vodka's packaging and bottle design will remain the same, an Eristoff spokesperson told just-drinks earlier today (2 November).
The outdoor marketing activity includes a wolf mural designed by a “world-renowned street artist”, the company said. The identity of the artist and mural location has not been disclosed to be “true to the mysterious nature of the street art world”, it said. A video clip of the mural being designed can be viewed below.
Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands is the sales, marketing and distribution JV for the two companies in the UK. The Eristoff brand is owned by Bacardi.
The campaign covers Eristoff's three variants: Vodka; Black; and Gold.
Eristoff is now available in 35cl and 50cl fractionals as well as 70cl bottles in the UK. The spokesperson said the fractionals were launched at the end of August and are a response to consumer demand for convenience.
The line was launched in the US last year.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research