UK: Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands launches Grey Goose festive gift sets
Click through to view Grey Goose's Christmas gift offerings
The range is available from this month from a selection of grocery, specialist retail and department stores, the company said today (9 October). Advertorials in in-store retail magazines, consumer PR and social media will support the launch.
Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands is the sales, marketing and distribution JV for the two companies in the UK. The Grey Goose brand is owned by Bacardi.
The range includes the GBP35 (US$56) Giftpack 70cl bottle as well as The Collection gift box (GBP15), which contains home cocktail recipes and four 5cl flavoured miniatures. The Le Fizz gift set contains a 70cl bottle, two crystal glasses and the Le Fizz recipe. It will sell for GBP65 and is exclusive to Selfridges.
Last year, Bacardi opened a Grey Goose-themed bar at London Heathrow airport.
Earlier this month, Bacardi announced the launch of Dewar's Highlander Honey in the US. The move has ruffled feathers in Scotland, where the heritage and provenance of Scotch whisky is almost an obses...
Drinks companies stand to benefit as the global travel retail market continues to expand, buoyed by millions of new passengers from developing economies, according to a new just-drinks/IWSR report....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts