US: Bacardi brings Eristoff to US
Click through to see the original variant of Bacardi's Eristoff vodka
The brand, which is widely available across Europe, will launch in the US with three variants – Eristoff Original, Red and Black. The latter two are raspberry and wild berry flavoured, respectively. While the original has an abv of 40%, the other variants come with an abv of 20%, Bacardi said yesterday (17 February).
All three will have an SRP of US$13.99 per 75cl bottle, $16.99 per 1-litre bottle and $23.99 for a 1.75-litre bottle.
The new owners of G&J Greenall are planning to launch the first television ad campaign for the distiller's namesake brand and are on the lookout for acquisitions....
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Heineken unveils global Desperados push
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets