US: Bacardi brings Drambuie 15 to US masses
Drambuie 15 should hit all US markets by the end of this month
Drambuie Liqueur Co is set to launch its Drambuie 15 variant across the US.
The company, which began testing the product in the US in July, said yesterday (4 October) that Drambuie 15 should be in all markets nationwide “within the next 30 days”.
The product is a “drier expression” of Drambuie's namesake brand, made with 15-year-old Speyside malt whiskies, and will be imported into and distributed across the US by Bacardi USA.
"Since the US debut of Drambuie 15, the positive response to this new premium expression has been astounding," said senior brand manager Cherie Koster. “We are thrilled to begin our national roll-out to markets across the US.”
Drambuie 15 will be available in 75cl and 1-litre bottles, retailing at US$59.99 and $79.99 respectively.
The spirits category is up next in this, the third part of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012. Here, Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor Int...
I shifted my money off Bacardi's square today. For what it's worth, I don't think the firm is in the Beam Inc picture anymore....
Bacardi has confirmed that it is looking to launch a Cognac in the US later this year....
Bacardi has confirmed that its president & CEO is to retire, to be replaced by Edward Shirley....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends