US: Bacardi brings Drambuie 15 to US masses
Drambuie 15 should hit all US markets by the end of this month
Drambuie Liqueur Co is set to launch its Drambuie 15 variant across the US.
The company, which began testing the product in the US in July, said yesterday (4 October) that Drambuie 15 should be in all markets nationwide “within the next 30 days”.
The product is a “drier expression” of Drambuie's namesake brand, made with 15-year-old Speyside malt whiskies, and will be imported into and distributed across the US by Bacardi USA.
"Since the US debut of Drambuie 15, the positive response to this new premium expression has been astounding," said senior brand manager Cherie Koster. “We are thrilled to begin our national roll-out to markets across the US.”
Drambuie 15 will be available in 75cl and 1-litre bottles, retailing at US$59.99 and $79.99 respectively.
The spirits category is up next in this, the third part of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012. Here, Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor Int...
I shifted my money off Bacardi's square today. For what it's worth, I don't think the firm is in the Beam Inc picture anymore....
Bacardi has confirmed that it is looking to launch a Cognac in the US later this year....
Bacardi has confirmed that its president & CEO is to retire, to be replaced by Edward Shirley....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team