UK: Bacardi Breezer backs $6.4m Tom Cat campaign with on-cat advertising
Following its £4m ($6.4m) UK Christmas 'Tom Cat' advertisement, Bacardi Breezer is branching out into the world of feline fashion with on-cat advertising. In the latest twist to this ad campaign, Bacardi-Martini has already produced 1000 trademark Tom Cat collars, complete with Bacardi bottle top, to be given away in reader offers and competitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch