GLOBAL: Bacardi beefs up Americas travel retail division
Bacardi has strengthened its global travel retail division in the Americas with two new appointments.
Peter Rambout becomes travel retail area manager Americas travel retail division and Zachary Sulkes is named as travel retail manager Americas travel retail division.
Rambout joined Bacardi in 2002 and was most recently area manager for the Middle East and the Indian travel-retail market. Sulkes, meanwhile, was previously manager of onboard revenue and marketing for Norwegian Cruise Line.
Bacardi has been engaged in a legal battle with Pernod Ricard over the rights to the Havana Club trademark for years. But Patience Gould believes the US-based spirits giant is shooting itself in the f...
The Swedish spirits producer V&S Group is up for sale and, with the global premium vodka brand Absolut as its prime asset, has attracted much attention from major international players. Jeremy Cunning...
Bacardi has trumpeted its US$250m cash injection into Dewar's Scotch whisky as one of its largest single brand investments in its history....
Bacardi has lined up a massive investment behind its Dewar's Scotch whisky brand....
Patrón Spirits Company has increased its distribution for its portfolio in the UK....
New Zealand vodka maker 42 Below has appointed a managing director into a newly-created role....
Fior Brands, the UK distribution joint venture set up by Gruppo Campari and Morrison Bowmore Distillers, is to close and move its portfolio to independent distributor Cellar Trends....
The Bacardi executive who recently caused controversy in the Scotch industry by suggesting that flavourings should be permitted has left the firm suddenly....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat