GLOBAL: Bacardi beefs up Americas travel retail division
Bacardi has strengthened its global travel retail division in the Americas with two new appointments.
Peter Rambout becomes travel retail area manager Americas travel retail division and Zachary Sulkes is named as travel retail manager Americas travel retail division.
Rambout joined Bacardi in 2002 and was most recently area manager for the Middle East and the Indian travel-retail market. Sulkes, meanwhile, was previously manager of onboard revenue and marketing for Norwegian Cruise Line.
Bacardi has been engaged in a legal battle with Pernod Ricard over the rights to the Havana Club trademark for years. But Patience Gould believes the US-based spirits giant is shooting itself in the f...
The Swedish spirits producer V&S Group is up for sale and, with the global premium vodka brand Absolut as its prime asset, has attracted much attention from major international players. Jeremy Cunning...
Bacardi has trumpeted its US$250m cash injection into Dewar's Scotch whisky as one of its largest single brand investments in its history....
Bacardi has lined up a massive investment behind its Dewar's Scotch whisky brand....
Patrón Spirits Company has increased its distribution for its portfolio in the UK....
New Zealand vodka maker 42 Below has appointed a managing director into a newly-created role....
Fior Brands, the UK distribution joint venture set up by Gruppo Campari and Morrison Bowmore Distillers, is to close and move its portfolio to independent distributor Cellar Trends....
The Bacardi executive who recently caused controversy in the Scotch industry by suggesting that flavourings should be permitted has left the firm suddenly....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends