BERMUDA: Bacardi appoints new directors
The three are Andreas Gembler, formerly president and CEO of Philip Morris International; Guy Peyrelongue, who was president and CEO of L'Oreal USA and chairman of L'Oreal Canada from 1987 to 2001; and Ray Silcock, who has been executive vice president and chief financial officer of Cott Corporation since 1998.
"These highly accomplished individuals will bring unique insight and experience to Bacardi's Board of Directors," said Bacardi's chairman, Ruben Rodriguez. "They are each distinguished and experienced business leaders who will offer invaluable advice and counsel. The appointments also demonstrate the company's continued commitment to good corporate governance."
Bacardi made the announcement at its annual general meeting in Puerto Rico where Javier Ferran officially took up his post as CEO.
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
As the US distillers' association, Discus, for the first time in its history publishes its annual report into spirits advertising, which includes complaints against its self-regulatory code, David Rob...
The chairman and chief executive of Bacardi International Ltd. is to retire, according to press reports....
Bacardi Limited and The Glenmorangie Company have said their UK and European distribution agreements will come to an end on 30th June 2005. Moet Hennessy, which acquired The Glenmorangie Company at th...
Cott Corporation said yesterday that its executive vice president and chief financial officer, Raymond P. Silcock, was to resign from the company after nearly seven years in this role, effective April...
Analysts lowered their earnings estimates for the soft drink producer Cott Corporation after it announced disappointing first quarter results last week....
Cott Corp. has posted a plunge in Q1 profits....
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018