UK: Bacardi appointed distributor for Drambuie
Bacardi-Martini Limited has won the distribution rights for Drambuie Liqueur and Drambuie Cream. The deal will commence at the beginning of July this year. Dominic Carter, UK sales director of The Drambuie Liqueur Company, said: "Bacardi-Martini shares our aspirations and we feel the company will give us the focused attention we need. With its strong portfolio of premium brands, Bacardi has achieved notable successes in both the on and off-trade, especially in the critical Christmas period, which is of particular relevance to Drambuie.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m