UK: Bacardi appointed distributor for Drambuie
Bacardi-Martini Limited has won the distribution rights for Drambuie Liqueur and Drambuie Cream. The deal will commence at the beginning of July this year. Dominic Carter, UK sales director of The Drambuie Liqueur Company, said: "Bacardi-Martini shares our aspirations and we feel the company will give us the focused attention we need. With its strong portfolio of premium brands, Bacardi has achieved notable successes in both the on and off-trade, especially in the critical Christmas period, which is of particular relevance to Drambuie.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends