UK: Bacardi and Brown-Forman launch distribution venture
The new distribution agreement between Bacardi-Martini Limited and Brown-Forman Beverages UK began late last week, the companies have announced. The two companies will operate the arrangement under the new trading name of Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands. "Bacardi-Martini Limited will benefit under the new agreement by sharing distribution, storage, transportation and logistical expenses of its own brands with Brown-Forman in the UK. The cost sharing arrangement will enable both Bacardi-Martini Limited and Brown-Forman to invest more time and money into building their complementary brand portfolios. Both Bacardi-Martini Limited and Brown-Forman will retain control over their respective brands," a statement said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets