UK: Bacardi and Brown-Forman launch distribution venture
The new distribution agreement between Bacardi-Martini Limited and Brown-Forman Beverages UK began late last week, the companies have announced. The two companies will operate the arrangement under the new trading name of Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands. "Bacardi-Martini Limited will benefit under the new agreement by sharing distribution, storage, transportation and logistical expenses of its own brands with Brown-Forman in the UK. The cost sharing arrangement will enable both Bacardi-Martini Limited and Brown-Forman to invest more time and money into building their complementary brand portfolios. Both Bacardi-Martini Limited and Brown-Forman will retain control over their respective brands," a statement said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO