UK: Bacardi and Brown-Forman launch distribution venture
The new distribution agreement between Bacardi-Martini Limited and Brown-Forman Beverages UK began late last week, the companies have announced. The two companies will operate the arrangement under the new trading name of Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands. "Bacardi-Martini Limited will benefit under the new agreement by sharing distribution, storage, transportation and logistical expenses of its own brands with Brown-Forman in the UK. The cost sharing arrangement will enable both Bacardi-Martini Limited and Brown-Forman to invest more time and money into building their complementary brand portfolios. Both Bacardi-Martini Limited and Brown-Forman will retain control over their respective brands," a statement said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign