Product Launch – UK: Babco Europe's Mickey Finn Apple Whiskey Liquor
Click through to view Babco Europe's Mickey Finn Apple Whiskey Liquor
Babco Europe's Mickey Finn Apple Whiskey Liquor
Category – Flavoured whiskey, Irish-American, 35% abv
Available – Last month (April)
Location – On-trade, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Holland, Norway, Iceland, US, Spain, Sweden, and South Korea.
Price – GBP12.50 (US$19.65) per 50cl and GBP17.50 ($27.51) per 75cl bottles. 75cl bottle available in US
Distribution – UK, by Proof Drinks
Irish company Babco Europe has launched Mickey Finn Apple Whiskey Liquor across Europe and the US and in South Korea.
The 35% abv liquor combines a natural apple flavour with a smooth Irish whiskey and a young American grain whiskey. The company told just-drinks the drink is targeted at young consumers and the growing market for flavoured whiskeys.
The launch for Mickey Finn Apple Whiskey Liquor is supported by a GBP2.5m(US$4m) Golden Boot promotional campaign, which celebrates Ireland’s participation at the Euro 2012 football tournament and helps promote Irish pubs abroad.
For the next two months, a series of limited-edition golden boot bottles containing a special blend of Irish and American whiskeys can be found in a selection of Irish pubs and sports bars across the UK, Poland, Ukraine, Holland, Czech Republic, Spain, Ireland, Scandinavia and Germany.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review