US: B-F completes Chambord acquisition
US drinks giant Brown-Forman has completed the acquisition of super-premium liqueur Chambord from Chatam International and subsidiary Charles Jacquin et Cie for US$255m.
The price includes assumed debt and covers the Chambord black raspberry liqueur trademark, manufacturing operations and 20 staff.
Chambord, which was launched 25 years ago, has enjoyed strong growth in the US, securing a particularly strong reputation as a cocktail ingredient.
Brown-Forman has reported double-digit growth in earnings per share in its second quarter, as the company continued to reap the rewards of strong growth from both its leading brands, particularly Jack...
The advisory board of the London International Wine & Spirits Fair has added to its numbers....
The announcement that Rémy Cointreau has today (23 November) served notice on its position in global distribution network Maxxium Worldwide is a little puzzling. If we take the announcement at face va...
Russia is set to become a key export market for Tequila producers, according to the company leading the booming super-premium Tequila segment in the US....
The Patrón Spirits Company, best known for its namesake premium Tequila, looks set to move into the wider white spirits category with the acquisition of a vodka and a gin brand....
Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands has appointed a new director of UK external affairs....
Brown-Forman, which produces among other brands Jack Daniel's and Southern Comfort, has increased the quarterly cash dividend on its Class A and Class B Common Stock by 8.0% from 28.00 cents to 30.25...
The European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD), the industry-sponsored social aspects organisation, has been forced to postpone plans to set out specific guidelines on sponsorship after the member...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research