FRANCE: AXA buys Languedoc vineyard
The French insurance group AXA has extended its wine interests with the acquisition by its subsidiary AXA Millesimes of a vineyard in the Languedoc. AXA Millesimes managing director Christian Seely said: "We spent over two years looking for the right site in this dynamic and exciting region, and we are delighted to be able to announce that we have this week finalised the purchase of Chateau Belles Eaux in the Coteaux du Languedoc."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk