FRANCE: AXA buys Languedoc vineyard
The French insurance group AXA has extended its wine interests with the acquisition by its subsidiary AXA Millesimes of a vineyard in the Languedoc. AXA Millesimes managing director Christian Seely said: "We spent over two years looking for the right site in this dynamic and exciting region, and we are delighted to be able to announce that we have this week finalised the purchase of Chateau Belles Eaux in the Coteaux du Languedoc."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory