AUSTRALIA: AWL to acquire Bunker Bay wine brands
Australian Wine Holdings (AWL) has announced that it is to buy the Bunker Bay wine brand from the Bunker Bay Wine Group as part of a deal worth close to A$675,000. AWL reported today that Bunker Bay Wine Group had accepted its offer, which also includes the acquisition of the Bunker Bay brand's labels and goodwill, trademarks, associated licences and marketing material, as well as stock, the plant and equipment and the wholesale distribution licence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign