AUSTRALIA: AWL to acquire Bunker Bay wine brands
Australian Wine Holdings (AWL) has announced that it is to buy the Bunker Bay wine brand from the Bunker Bay Wine Group as part of a deal worth close to A$675,000. AWL reported today that Bunker Bay Wine Group had accepted its offer, which also includes the acquisition of the Bunker Bay brand's labels and goodwill, trademarks, associated licences and marketing material, as well as stock, the plant and equipment and the wholesale distribution licence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review