AUSTRALIA: AWL to acquire Bunker Bay wine brands
Australian Wine Holdings (AWL) has announced that it is to buy the Bunker Bay wine brand from the Bunker Bay Wine Group as part of a deal worth close to A$675,000. AWL reported today that Bunker Bay Wine Group had accepted its offer, which also includes the acquisition of the Bunker Bay brand's labels and goodwill, trademarks, associated licences and marketing material, as well as stock, the plant and equipment and the wholesale distribution licence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites