AUSTRALIA: AWBC suspends Rivers Estate export licence
AWBC chief executive, Sam Tolley, said the organisation was investigating the records of Rivers Estate Wines, based in the South Australian Riverland region, following the suspension.
Rivers Estates sells much of its production to other wineries and also exports under its own label. The suspension was accompanied by a Wine Board warning to heed labelling regulation.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?