USA: Avondale's Armanetti Beverages, Begins Shipping Worldwide
Avondale's Armanetti Beverage Mart has been in the retail wine and spirits business for 43 years. Founded by the Feinmehl family and working out of a small 2,000 square foot store in Chicago, they built their company and reputation based on a commitment of excellent customer service.In order to expand their selection of fine and rare wines, they partnered with Perry DiGirolamo and Stuart Bander to open a second location, a 36,000 square foot store in a suburb just north of Chicago in October of '98. With beautifully muraled walls and a hand carved, roaring '20s tasting bar, they not only expanded their selection of wines; they also included gourmet foods, gift baskets, flowers, hand-dipped chocolates along with food and wine classes.To be able to compete with the growing number of .com wine merchants on the Internet, Avondale's Armanetti launched its first website,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group