USA: Avondale's Armanetti Beverages, Begins Shipping Worldwide
Avondale's Armanetti Beverage Mart has been in the retail wine and spirits business for 43 years. Founded by the Feinmehl family and working out of a small 2,000 square foot store in Chicago, they built their company and reputation based on a commitment of excellent customer service.In order to expand their selection of fine and rare wines, they partnered with Perry DiGirolamo and Stuart Bander to open a second location, a 36,000 square foot store in a suburb just north of Chicago in October of '98. With beautifully muraled walls and a hand carved, roaring '20s tasting bar, they not only expanded their selection of wines; they also included gourmet foods, gift baskets, flowers, hand-dipped chocolates along with food and wine classes.To be able to compete with the growing number of .com wine merchants on the Internet, Avondale's Armanetti launched its first website,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory