NZ: Avery says Sileni not for sale
Following speculation, Avery was quoted in New Zealand's National Business Review as saying that Sileni, which was formed in 1997, was "not on the market".
The estate is located in the premium grape-growing area of Hawke's Bay known as the Ngatarawa Triangle, southwest of Hastings.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- just The Preview - Constellation Brands' Q2 & H1
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours