KOSOVO: Authorities to privatise Peja Brewery
The Kosovo Trust Agency (KTA) has tendered the Peja Brewery for privatisation, via a special spin-off.
NewCo Peja Brewery LLC is the only significant brewery in Kosovo and the clear market leader in the country. Its main product is a light, full-flavoured, Pilsner-type beer, which is branded Birrë e Pejës.
The Peja Brewery has a 300,000 hectolitre production capacity a year, when operating at full capacity. Through the implementation of an expansion plan, the company's capacity can be increased with 1,000,000 hls a year, the KTA said.
The enterprises's asserts up for sale are located on the company's main site, which is almost 18 ha.
More information can be found at www.kta-kosovo.org
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne