US: Authorities target RTDs for misleading consumers
The US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms has targeted the fast-growing RTD market in an effort to clear up consumer confusion over the ingredients of such drinks. In a ruling yesterday the ATF said that it will forbid makers of certain flavoured malt beverages from labeling and advertising them as containing vodka, rum or other liquor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport