UKRAINE: Authorities okay S&N's Hartwell deal
The Ukrainian competition authorities have given the green light to the UK's Scottish and Newcastle's acquisition of Finland's Hartwall, which has extensive operations in the Ukraine. "Hartwall has today received confirmation from S&N that the Anti-Monopoly Committee of the Ukraine has given its unconditional approval to the combination of Hartwall and S&N," Hartwall said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director