RUSSIA: Authorities axe Cristall trademark - report
Russian authorities have stripped the vodka group TPG Kristall of the trademark Cristall, according to a report by Interfax today.
The move by the Russian patents and trademark agency Rospatent follows a request to cancel the registration by the state vodka company Soyuzplodoimport, which argues that it could be confused with its own Kristall label.
TPG Kristall apparently will appeal the ruling once it receives the full text of the decision.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future